Fiber BroadbandMade Easy
VETRO FiberMap is an innovative, cloud-based GIS platform that has been purpose-built for fiber optic mapping and management. The VETRO platform is developed to meet the needs of broadband providers, municipalities, and engineering companies that are conceptualizing, designing, and building the next generation of internet infrastructure.
The platform enables everyone who needs fiber network information—from engineering to sales, marketing, and management—to access accurate data from any place at any time using just a web browser. VETRO FiberMap provides an intuitive and accessible tool that enables customers to plan, design, build, sell, and manage their broadband networks using one cost-effective solution.
With VETRO FiberMap, broadband providers can now combine market intelligence with planning, engineering, and community-based infrastructure data to precisely plan their networks.
Providers can let demand drive their projects and use logistics such as the location of conduits, poles, and construction costs to steer projects in a profitable and sustainable direction.
One cost-effective platform enables providers to:
- Run critical reports with simple questions
- Document and understand all outside plant assets and opportunities
- Plan, cost, and acquire new customers by enabling prospects to self-identify
The FeaturesYou Asked For
VETRO FiberMap enables small and mid-size broadband providers do business with greater creativity and flexibility—and unlock the time and resources to explore new opportunities for profit and compete with larger operators.
- Free and fully-functional trial program
- Two-week guided usage
- Complimentary server instance
- Monthly subscription model
- Operating expense vs capital expenditure
- Scalable pricing to ensure right-size fit for every customer
Easy to Use
- Intuitive and beautifully designed user interface
- Self-led one-hour trainings and monthly customer webinars
- In-product tool tips
- Centralized data store in the cloud for engineering, sales, marketing, and management
- Role-based tools for Editors and Viewers
- APIs that allow for extensive integrations with outside applications
- Online tutorials for self-directed learning
- Technical Support included in subscription price, including email and telephone support
- Product roadmap requests welcomed
Latest News &Upcoming Events
Get Started Today
Connect with our team to see how the cloud-based VETRO FiberMap platform can help you design, build, and deploy your FTTH network.