March 18 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Heading to WISPAMERICA? Looking for help with your business case?
VETRO FiberMap® and CostQuest Associates invite you to join us the day before WISPAMERICA opens for an afternoon of interactive discussions about assessing and managing your WISP business.
This free, half-day workshop focuses on:
- Building a Business Case
- Assessing Expansion
- Deploying New Technology
- Network Management
- Boosting your Bottom Line: Understanding the Economics of Deployment
- Funding Opportunities and CAFII Obligations
- Business Cases
- Supercharging your Business Case: Funding Through CAF2-3, Erate, RUS, Outlook
- Planning, Building, and Managing Plant: Tools and Tactics
- CAFII Obligations (Steve Coran)
- Finding and Mapping Demand: Location/Demand Data Discussion
Your registration includes an after-workshop happy hour to allow for more in-depth conversations.