VETRO FiberMap is seeking an organized and proactive part time Administrative Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for a wide variety of office support activities for our SaaS software development firm in downtown Portland; this position reports to the Administrative and Finance Manager, and works directly with the CEO and COO.
We are looking for a candidate who has an eye for detail, learns quickly and can maintain organization in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We value ingenuity, enthusiasm and strategic thinking; our 20 person team is growing rapidly, and the right candidate enjoys new challenges and an evolving landscape. Strong writing, basic math and office software skills, excellent verbal communication and problem-solving are key to success at VETRO FiberMap.
Your primary role includes general office support activities, including:
- Basic accounting tasks, including entering bills into Quickbooks, cutting checks and running reports
- Data entry, reporting and account upkeep across various platforms
- Digital and physical file management
- Running local errands on foot, such as the bank, post office, and the occasional Reny’s or Old Port shopping trip
- Gathering vendor information via phone in regard to bills, trade shows and other inquiries
- Preparing for meetings and special events
- Office management activities, including ordering office supplies, coffee and snacks, organizing and tidying workspaces and kitchen area, watering plants and light physical duties like assembling desk chairs or unpacking large orders
In addition, the ideal candidate has at least one year of administrative or customer service experience, and is interested in using their strong software and writing skills to help with Sales and Marketing tasks, including:
- Entering, formatting and scheduling blog and social media posts
- Maintaining databases and mailing lists
- Direct mailings (printing, stuffing envelopes, etc.)
Generating templated proposals or other business development materials
This position will start at approximately 20 hours per week, with a flexible weekday schedule. We offer a very competitive hourly wage, a bright and comfortable office on Monument Square, snacks and coffee from Coffee By Design, and a talented, results-oriented team that holds integrity, respect, learning and teamwork as core values.